Johnstown-Monroe High School
Click here for End of Semester Exam Schedule
Exams December 17, 18 & 19
Semester Exam Instructions:
1. All semester examinations must be taken during the time they are scheduled.
2. Students must arrive at school at 7:30 or in time for their first exam and stay until the completion of their last exam period on all exam days. (No student shall be permitted to leave school during a time he/she does not have an examination, and return the same day.)
3. Students may leave when their exam period is completed.
A. Students must have a note signed by their parent/guardian and turned in BEFORE SCHOOL on the day they wish to leave.
B. No student may leave if they have make-up work/exams to do.
4. If a student is home ill during an examination, exams will be made up during a non-exam period or during the S.M.A.R.T. period.
5. In case of school cancellation on an exam day that day’s exams will be held on the next day school is in session.
JOLT Program News:
New and returning students must turn in their JOLT application for second semester to the J.H.S. guidance office by December 5, 2014 to be considered for classes. Students that do not turn in an application will not be permitted to take online classes second semester 2015. Their next opportunity to apply will be for the summer session 2015.
Every application will be evaluated using the jolt-rubric. Students that were not successful online this semester will not be permitted to reapply for the JOLT Program until the summer session. Students that are accepted into the JOLT Program will be required to attend an orientation during SMART period on December 10, 2014 for 9th and 10th graders and December 11, 2014 for 11th and 12th graders. This includes full time online students. Failure to attend the orientation will result in exclusion from the JOLT Program for the second semester. A parent of each accepted online student will be required to attend one orientation meeting. The orientation meetings will be offered on Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 7:00 P.M., Saturday, December 13 at 10:00 A.M., and Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 7:00 P.M. in the J.H.S. Media Center. If you cannot attend any of these dates, you need to contact Mr. Rings at 967-2721 ext. 3250 before December 16.
401 S. Oregon St.
Johnstown, Ohio 43031
Phone: 740-967-2721 Fax: 740-967-1140