2016-17 Yearbooks are on sale now!! Buy yours online HERE or bring in cash or check to Mrs. Carver's room during SMART period.
2017 Senior Picture Information:
Follow the Yearbook on Social Media
- Photos Due: March 31, 2017 (Friday)
- Submit Via E-mail: JohnstownHSYearbook@gmail.com with the student’s name in the subject line
- Photo Requirements (i.e. size, format, etc.): Any format/pose,
as long as it is a VERTICAL portrait. Uniforms are not necessary. (High-resolution images turn out the best!)
- Photo Format: JPEG or PNG graphics format
- OR, if needed, Submit In-Person Via CD: High School Office, Attn: Laura Carver, Yearbook Advisor
Reminder: Cilento Photography is creating a composite for this year's senior class. Each senior received a letter about this last spring. If you've misplaced your copy, here's what it said.
Yearbooks have been distributed. Graduates, please
have someone pick up your yearbook from Mrs. Carver at the high school.
If anyone still wants to purchase a book, they are $60 and there are a limited number remaining.
2014-2015 yearbooks are still available for pick up. See Mrs. Carver.
Any business interested in supporting the Johnstown High School Yearbook by purchasing an ad, can find that information here. Thank you so much for your support!