Degrees and Certifications:
Assignment for March 23rd-April 14th: Of Mice and Men final project.
All students are to complete one of the 20 projects outlined in the PDF below. Most students have conferenced and confirmed their projects with me, meaning if you wish to change yours, you must reach out to me ahead of time and have me confirm that choice. You may not change yours without my confirmation. If you have not yet spoken to me about your project, you need to email me as soon as possible. You may not begin working until you confirm your ideas with me. I will send a weekly formative check-in to see your progress on your project via Microsoft Forms. The check-ins are due each Friday by 3:00. In addition to answering all questions outlined on the form, you must send me a link and/or picture to your project(s). It will be due on April 14th.
Of Mice and Men PDF Version:
Distance Learning Final Project Index/Directions/Rubrics:
*Directions for submitting OMM projects -- important!
As you have with your forms, you are to email me a picture of your project. You need to do so by 5:00 on Tuesday, April 14th. If any project is submitted later than this time, it will be counted late and points will be taken off. Please ensure that your email includes:
- A subject line in your email -- "Last Name OMM Project"
- As clear of a picture as possible -- if I need to email you because I cannot read your project, it may be counted late.
- You need to include pictures of all requirements. For example, if you did the board game, you cannot just send me a picture of your board game. Include your directions, all 15 of your questions, your game pieces, etc. If you did not turn in a part of your project on time, it may also be counted late.
- If you do not have a picture of your project and did yours online instead, send me all links necessary in an email.
If you are able to scan pictures of your project rather than take it on your phone, please do so! You may need some help from someone at home, but it would make this process much easier.
If you need a place to talk, ask questions, vent, or even just say hi, I encourage you to do so using this form:
- CP Unit Guide
- Additional Poetic Device Explanation
- If you are struggling with any of this unit's poetic devices, this is a great resource. Use the search bar on the front page to find additional information on any of the devices we are studying.
- Week One Assignments --4/14-4/17
- Week Two Assignments --4/20-4/24
- Week Three Assignments --4/27-5/1
- Week Four Assignments --5/4-5/8
- Week Five Assignments --5/11-5/15
- Week Six Assignment: Post-Test 5/18-5/20
- Extra Credit Opportunity
OPTIONAL Final Project:
After a lot of thought, I have decided to cancel your final project as a requirement. If you would like to submit it for extra credit, you may do so before May 20th at 6:00 P.M.