Welcome to Kindergarten!!!!!!
-Johnnies are Safe, Responsible and Respectful Learners-
Please view and complete the list below, before the first day of school:
- Read through the Kindergarten information pamphlet thoroughly, as it contains important information for the first day of school. You will also receive a hard copy of this in your student's Take Home Folder after their first day of school.
- Take a tour of Room 102: Mrs. Elsass' Kindergarten Classroom
- Please watch the video below for information on how your child will arrive at school and how they will enter the building. Kindergarten teachers will be meeting all Kindergartners outside as they arrive on the first day. This will only happen on the first day.
- Get to know your teacher
- Complete the Dismissal Form on the JES website
JES Dismissal Form
- Connect with our class on Class Dojo using the link below
- Class Dojo Sign-up **Download the Class Dojo smartphone app if you have access
Night Before the First Day of School Activities
- Watch this fun read aloud, starring Mrs. Elsass, on the night before your child's first day of school
- Make "Ready Confetti" for you student
- Traditionally, Kindergarten students would receive a bag of "Ready Confetti" from their teacher at Open House. Beacuse we are unable to provide that this year, and we so cherish this beloved tradition, we encourage you to make "Ready Confetti" and surprise your student with it, as if it was delivered from their teacher. Open the link below for the "Ready Confetti" poem and recipe.
- Ready Confetti
I will be using Schoology to upload resources and fun videos that go along with the content we are learning at school! If you have any problems or questions about logging into Class Link or Schoology, please feel free to email me. There will be more information coming home with your child during the first weeks of school! Thanks so much!