Kindergarten Registration for 2022-2023
Welcome to the Class of 2035!
- Kindergarten enrollment takes place online.
- During the registration process, you will need to provide addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for parents and guardians, as well as anyone that you want listed as an emergency contact.
Email the required documents to email@example.com. Please use the student's last name as the subject line.
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (Lease/rental agreement, mortgage deed, utility bill, property tax bill, voter registration card with valid Ohio driver’s license, or residency affidavit if none of the previous apply)
- Any Custody Documents
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- IEP information (if applicable)
- A kindergarten screening will be held on August 1-2, 2022 by appointment.
- The enrollment process and submission of the required documents must be completed prior to scheduling an appointment.
- The link to sign up for a screening appointment will open on May 2, 2022.
- Students will participate in vision, hearing, speech/language, and academic screeners.
When you are ready to begin the online enrollment process,