Work Permit

    To obtain a minor work permit, students/minors should use a pre-application form to gather the necessary information and approvals from their potential employer and from their parents or legal guardian. Once this form is filled out completely, signed, it is then taken to the minor's school where a permit is issued based on the information on the form. 
    If you are still unsure of what steps you need to take, please contact your local school for guidance.