Yearbook2016-17 Yearbooks are on sale now!! Buy yours online HERE or bring in cash or check to Mrs. Carver's room during SMART period.
2017 Senior Picture Information:
- Photos Due: March 31, 2017 (Friday)
- Submit Via E-mail: JohnstownHSYearbook@gmail.com with the student’s name in the subject line
- Photo Requirements (i.e. size, format, etc.): Any format/pose, as long as it is a VERTICAL portrait. Uniforms are not necessary. (High-resolution images turn out the best!)
- Photo Format: JPEG or PNG graphics format
- OR, if needed, Submit In-Person Via CD: High School Office, Attn: Laura Carver, Yearbook Advisor
Reminder: Cilento Photography is creating a composite for this year's senior class. Each senior received a letter about this last spring. If you've misplaced your copy, here's what it said.
2015-16 Yearbooks have been distributed. Graduates, please have someone pick up your yearbook from Mrs. Carver at the high school. If anyone still wants to purchase a book, they are $60 and there are a limited number remaining.2014-2015 yearbooks are still available for pick up. See Mrs. Carver.
- Twitter: @JohnstownHS
- Instagram: johnstownHSyearbook
- Facebook: Johnstown High School Yearbook
- E-mail: Your own photos of you and your friends can potentially be
included in the yearbook! Forward them to JohnstownHSYearbook@gmail.com