2019 Yearbook Ordering Information:
The final deadline to preorder a yearbook is June 30, 2019. Yearbooks are currently $55. They will go up to $60 starting October 27, 2018 and $65 starting April 27, 2019. Order at jostensyearbooks.com. Graduating seniors, books will be delivered to the high school by September 2019 so please arrange to have someone pick up the book in the fall of 2019.
2019 Senior Picture Information:
PLEASE NOTE: The Class of 2019 seniors who attended the initial senior class meeting received the following handout regarding ALL things yearbook. This includes important information that you'll want to check out, as well as senior survey. Here is a copy of those documents.
- Photos Due: March 22, 2019 (Friday)
- Submit Via E-mail: JohnstownHSYearbook@gmail.com with the student’s name in the subject line
- Photo Requirements (i.e. size, format, etc.): Any format/pose, as long as it is a VERTICAL portrait. Uniforms are not necessary. (High-resolution images turn out the best!)
- Photo Format: JPEG or PNG graphics format
- OR, if needed, Submit In-Person Via CD: High School Office, Attn: Laura Carver, Yearbook Advisor
Follow the Yearbook on Social Media
There was a delay at the plant with our 2018 yearbooks but they should be here in the next few weeks. All other past yearbooks have been distributed. Alumni, please have someone pick up your yearbook from Mrs. Carver at the high school if you have not yet picked yours up. If anyone still wants to purchase a book, there are a limited number remaining. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Twitter: @JohnstownHS
- Instagram: johnstownHSyearbook
Facebook: Johnstown High School Yearbook
- E-mail: Your own photos of you and your friends can potentially be included in the yearbook! Forward them to JohnstownHSYearbook@gmail.com